Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

January first, 2010... new decade here we come. It's been a long time since the last blog post, and I know you have all been waiting and waiting for it to come!

So I'm reading a book called "The 4-Hour Work Week"... so far so good... I like the ideas that this guy has, basically he is saying don't wait until retirement to do all the stuff that you really want to do... just do it now, because there will never be a 'good' time to do the things you keep putting off. Unfortunately, I'm not sure yet I understand how he expects me to finance all of this stuff. So far it seems like either you are supposed to convince your boss to let you work from home, and then do all of your work in one or two days of the week... OR... start your own business and then sell it. I am only 1/3 of the way through the book yet, so maybe I'll get to the good stuff later. When I figure out the secrets, I will let you all know.

As for this year, here are some things I want to do: buy a new car, buy a house, go sky-diving, get started on getting a motorcycle (get my M1 license and take the training course this year maybe). Can't wait until Karis reads that list. Let's see how this all works out for me...

1 comment:

  1. I have a feeling Karis will like the first two items on that list... not so much the last two :) Hope everything is going well!

    ReplyDelete